About Me

My photo
My mane is Christina Preciado, I am a student as Norhter Arizona University at the extended campus at South Mountain Community College. This blog was created for my technology class all my blogs will be related to the class including information on my lesson plans I created in the class.

Friday, April 13, 2012

ABout Me / First Post

My name is Christina Preciado and I am a student at Northern Arizona University at the extended campus as South Mountain Community College.  I am planning on being an Elementary school teacher.  I have been taking classes for about two years and coming nest semester I will be doing my student teaching in an Elementary setting and a Preschool setting.  I will be on track to graduate in December 2012.  This blog was created for my technology class.  All my posts will be related to my technology class and the lesson plans that I created. This blog will be helpful because it will be able to get feedback on my lesson plan and to communicate with other education teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment